Do you have deep experience in MEP Commissioning?
Are you precise, technically proficient, and insanely good at QA/QC?
Are you capable of effectively managing a growing team and a full project load?
Can you deliver awesome service
Do you have a deep passion for innovation, sustainable design and environmental responsibility?
Do you enjoy getting great results from challenging opportunities?
Do you have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and responsibility?
Are you a resourceful person with a positive attitude?
Will you bring energy and enthusiasm to the office?
Are you prepared to learn and grow with us?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Integral Group’s Los Angeles office has an opening available for a team leader who can deliver outstanding commissioning performance for our clients while growing our local base of business in collaboration with Integral Group's commissioning teams in other locations.
• Implementation of Commissioning and Performance Testing Processes on many projects
• Detailed capture and effective recording of project details and findings
• Onsite and office duties (depending on project)
• Active testing, capture and issues resolution of Mechanical, Electrical and Automation related technical services within facilities
• Detailed and concise reports and support documentation for these tasks in both digital and hard copy formats
• Coordinate with Integral Group Commissioning Teams in other locations to enhance and develop Los Angeles's Commissioning functions and business performance
• Two to Four years experience in the Commissioning and/or Performance Testing fields
• Strong understanding and experience in troubleshooting Mechanical and Electrical Building Systems.
• Understanding and experience troubleshooting Building Automation/Controls Systems
• Operations, Maintenance and Sustainability Technology experience an asset
• Excellent computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, etc.)
• Experience in Proposal Writing and Business Development
• Superior experience in implementing project schedules (utilizing Microsoft Project, Prima Vera, etc.)
• Experience performing Energy Audits is an asset
• Strong technical writing and communication skills
• CCP, CxA and/or Professional Engineer designations an asset.