Effective November 1, 2016
Integral Group is a corporation organized under the laws of the State of California and has offices in Integral Group has affiliate firms, (together referred to as “INTEGRAL GROUP” or “we”, “our”, or “us”).
This Privacy and Cookies Policy describes how INTEGRAL GROUP collects certain personal information through various means, including questionnaires and its website, http://www.integralgroup.com (the “Website”) and INTEGRAL GROUP’s use of that information.
INTEGRAL GROUP is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. The following describes what information is collected and explains how that information may be used and shared with third parties and secures the personal information you provide. It also describes your choices regarding use, access and correction of your personal information. The use of information collected through our service shall be limited to the purpose of providing targeted information to you. By visiting the Website you are accepting and consenting to INTEGRAL GROUP’s collection and use of personal data as described in this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
- Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Informationyou give us by submitting online forms on our websites http://www.Integralgroup.com You may use an online form, for example, to register for a seminar or event sponsored by INTEGRAL GROUP or to receive news. The information you enter may include, for example, your name, title, company, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Information we collect about youwith regard to each of your visits to the Website, including:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page. The automatically collected information is stored in log files.
- Use of your information
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. INTEGRAL GROUP will not share the information with any third party, except as otherwise set forth in this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
INTEGRAL GROUP may share the information:
- As permitted or required by law. For example, INTEGRAL GROUP may provide the information in response to a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, a law enforcement or governmental agency request, or a court order or similar legal process when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, and investigate fraud.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If INTEGRAL GROUP or any of its affiliates or substantially all of its or its affiliate’s assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its clients will be one of the transferred assets.
INTEGRAL GROUP may also use the information to communicate with you directly via e-mail or direct mail, such as to inform you about newsworthy topics and upcoming events that may be of interest to you, or to confer with you regarding your immigration case. For example, INTEGRAL GROUP may use your e-mail address to inform you of, to send you an announcement concerning an upcoming seminar, or to send you questions or drafts relating to your immigration case. If you would like to discontinue receiving this information, you may update your email preferences by using the “Unsubscribe” link found in emails we send to you or by contacting us at email@example.com. To guard your nonpublic personal information, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards.
- Updating/Accessing/Amending/Correcting Personally Identifiable Information
Upon request INTEGRAL GROUP will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, or deactivate it by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will endeavor to respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Information Related to Data Collected for our Clients
INTEGRAL GROUP collects information under the direction of its Clients/Employers and also the individual directly, known as the client employee or beneficiary. We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our Clients.
- Links to other websites
The Website includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of INTEGRAL GROUP. If you submit personal information to any of those websites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of others. Any link to a website owned by a third party does not constitute an endorsement, approval, association, sponsorship or affiliation with the linked site unless specifically stated.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Within our pubic website www.integralgroup.com, we and our marketing partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers, use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, scripts, and other similar technologies to analyze trends, administer the website, tracking users’ movements around the website, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual and aggregated basis.
In order to improve the Website, we may use small files commonly known as “cookies”. A cookie is a small amount of data which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer, tablet or mobile phone (referred to in this Privacy and Cookies Policy as a ‘device’) from the Website and is stored on your device’s hard drive.
We currently set the following cookies:
- Security of information and transmission via the internet
INTEGRAL GROUP may implement security features to prevent the unauthorized release of personal information. Please note, however, that INTEGRAL GROUP cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from INTEGRAL GROUP via the Website or email. Accordingly, INTEGRAL GROUP is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet and any transmission is at your own risk.
By submitting your e-mail address to INTEGRAL GROUP, you opt-in to receiving e-mail from INTEGRAL GROUP. You may opt-out of receiving further e-mail by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the email or by contacting.
- Right of access
Upon request, and subject to any exemptions which may apply, we will grant you reasonable access to personal information that we hold about you within a reasonable period of time from the date of the request.
Any access request may be subject to a reasonable fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- Changes to this Privacy and Cookies Policy
Any changes to this Privacy and Cookies Policy will be made through a revised posting on the website. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on the Website prior to the change becoming effective.
- Contact us